lowes chainsaw rental
A chainsaw is a portable cutting tool used in cutting through woods and wooden objects, it is used in tree felling, limbing, pruning and harvesting of firewood. The chainsaw is composed of a set of teeth attached to a rotating chain, running along a defined guide bar.
As mentioned above, the chainsaw is an important tool for tree felling. Rather than having to axe through a tree for hours, with a good rated chainsaw, you can bring down the tree in a matter of minutes.
It is the best prefered tool for cutting through wood or wooden objects. Other tools employed for cutting through wood like a cutlass or axe poses great hazards, as in the process of use can injure or cut off a person’s limb.
But with the chainsaw, there is little or no room for work hazards as it is automatically operated.
Types Of Chainsaws
There different types of chainsaw, they include: Corded Electric Chainsaws, Cordless Electric Chainsaw, Gas-Powered Chainsaw.
- Corded Electric Chainsaw: This type of chainsaw is portable, quiet, cheap and mostly used for lightweight jobs. The corded electric chainsaw is plugged to a power outlet and can be used as long as the power source is on. Unfortunately, in the absence of a power source, the corded electric chainsaw is useless.
- Cordless Electric Chainsaw: Cordless Electric Chainsaws are also portable, quieter and more expensive than the corded electric chainsaw. Unlike the its counterpart, the cordless electric chainsaw, runs on rechargeable batteries for its power source which means that it can be used for a limited amount of time before the battery goes off.
- Gas-Powered Chainsaw: This is a heavy duty chainsaw with more noise but better efficiency. The gas-powered chainsaw unlike its other two counterparts, is run entirely on gas which makes it more noisy, heavy but produces more cutting power than the other two.
How Much Does A Chainsaw Cost?
The market price for a new chainsaw falls between $97.90-$206.90. However, it is important to note that this price varies according to the type, size and store location.
Chainsaw Rental At Lowes
You can rent a chainsaw at Lowes. From corded, cordless to gas-powered chainsaws, Lowes got you covered. It inventory for chainsaws contains reliable and high quality chainsaws from the best manufacturers, giving the best result for your money, and also help you own your project.
How To Rent A Chainsaw From Lowes Tools Rental Program
To rent a chainsaw from Lowes is very easy. First of all, you need to:
- Log-on to their website and using the store directory, locate a store nearest to you.
- Type in the keyword Chainsaw in the navigation bar which will redirect you to the list of available chainsaws at any of the Lowes stores near you.
- Pick your prefered chainsaw, whether corded, cordless or gas-powered.
- After going through the rental policy, make payment for the rent.
Rent Vs Buy A Chainsaw
Renting or buying a chainsaw depends entirely on the nature of the job the chain saw is being used for.
If for minimal use or a one-time project, the best option would be to rent the chainsaw, thus, saving you for storage and maintenance expenses. Therefore, renting a chainsaw is cost-beneficial if it is to be used for a one-time project.
On the other hand, if the nature of the project is continuous or for a long-term need, the best option open to you is to buy the chainsaw, thus, saving the cost of continuous rentals.
Cost Of Chainsaw Rental At Lowes
Lowes tool rental charges rent for chainsaws at hourly prices, daily, weekly and monthly basis. Therefore, the cost of renting a chainsaw, varies among these time frames, they include:
- Hourly: $35
- Daily: $49
- Weekly: $190
- Monthly: $560
Note: The above prices may vary from store to store, therefore it is important to ascertain the price of a chainsaw in the store near you to enable you make informed decisions.
Lowes Tools Rental Chainsaw Inventory
Lowes inventory for chainsaws, contains the best chainsaws produced by the best manufacturers. Some of which include:
- Husqvarna, Greenworks, Kobalt, Poulan
- Husqvarna 450 Rancher 20-in 50.2-cc 2-Cycle Gas Chainsaw
- Model # 967651201
- Greenworks Pro 60-Volt Max Lithium Ion 16-in Cordless Electric Chainsaw (1-Battery)
- Model # CS60L210
- Kobalt 80-Volt Max Lithium Ion 18-in Cordless Electric Chainsaw (1-Battery)
- Model # KCS 180B-06
- Poulan PL3314 14-in 33-cc 2-Cycle Gas Chainsaw
- Model # 967061701
- Greenworks 14.5 Amps 18-in Corded Electric Chainsaw
- Model: #20332