Packing can be a pain. If you’re moving out of your Brisbane apartment, your expenses can rack up considerably. In addition to buying boxes and packing materials, you’ll also need to clean your home thoroughly to satisfy your landlord. If you lack the energy to perform both tasks, that’s where end-of-lease cleaners come in!
What to Expect from an End of Lease Cleaning Company?
While End of lease cleaners in Brisbane won’t help you pack before your removal service rolls in, they can certainly ease the transition. They’ll come to your apartment or house and clean it efficiently, removing dirt that might have built up over time during a tenancy. This includes windows, floors, walls, kitchen appliances and bathroom fixtures. Below are a list of services your home may require:
The most thorough and time-consuming service that End of lease cleaners offer is a deep clean. This type of cleaning takes up to three hours or more because it involves removing carpets, furniture, appliances from rooms and scrubbing walls with a pressure washer.
A basic clean is the least intensive of all end-of-lease cleaning services. This type of service only takes about one to four hours, but this amount of time will vary depending on your needs and your unit size. Basic cleaning tasks include vacuuming, dusting and wiping down all horizontal surfaces.
Concentrate on Packing While They Clean
Most people don’t realize how much work is required to clean before you move out. While cleaning a home may not seem difficult, it takes time, energy and a certain degree of expertise which can take a toll on your body if you’re trying to do it all yourself! Even moving your furniture can be exhausting, and will require preparation beforehand.
As moving out cleaners can handle the dirt buildup after living in a property, you’ll have more time to pack. And, because you’re not doing the cleaning yourself, you’ll save money on supplies and time spent scrubbing.
How Much Do They Cost in Australia?
End of lease cleaners typically cost between $240-$270 for a three-bedroom house, but your unit’s current state can alter this price. Whether your property is in need of some serious scrubbing or the dirt has merely built up over time will determine how much you’ll pay to get someone else to do the dirty work! A deep clean, for example, will cost significantly more than a basic clean.
Of course, end-of-lease cleaning won’t take care of everything as you’ll still have to pack and arrange transportation to your new place. But if you’re looking for an affordable way to make packing easier on yourself, look no further than these specialized professionals!
How to Find a Provider Right For You
There are many End of lease companies, but that doesn’t mean you should sign up with just any provider. In order to get the best possible service, you’ll want to look for cleaners who have been in business long enough that they’re established. If a company has built its reputation on quality workmanship over many years, it’s probably worth your time to investigate them further!
What better way is there than reading reviews about their previous clients? Check out what other people have said about their experience with this particular professional by checking customer testimonials or looking at ratings online. Consider these other tips to find a quality provider:
- Ask your current landlord for recommendations.
- Search End of lease cleaning company websites.
- Look in the Yellow Pages or online review sites like Yelp and Google reviews to find a reputable, reliable company that you are comfortable with.
Is Hiring a Cleaning Professional Worth the Expense?
The cost of end-of-lease cleaners is not insignificant, but it’s worth the expense. If you hire a professional to handle this work for you (instead of doing it yourself), then that will free up your time to pack and prepare for a move. What’s more, you’ll save money on supplies because these professionals will bring their own.
Packing Tips After Your Home is Cleaned
While hiring cleaners is an efficient option to clean your home, packing doesn’t have to be difficult. Follow these tips to do the packing for yourself easier:
- Make a checklist of everything you need to bring with you.
- Pack clothing in sturdy boxes and cubes that can be carried by hand. Pack breakable items like dishes, glassware or other fragile things inside one box to knock into each other during transit. Label all boxes before packing them up-it will make unpacking much easier!
- Remember to pack the little things too: You’ll want to take clothes hangers, toiletries like shampoo and soap dispensers, your bedding and sheets (or a comforter), towels, pillowcases etc.
- Label your boxes with words like “kitchen,” “bedroom” or “bathroom.” You may also want to include more specific labels such as office supplies/stationery, kitchen pots and pans, cutlery, dishwasher items etc.
- If your new place lacks space to store your new things, consider a storage facility. In the UK, self storage in London is an extremely popular option for tenants moving out.
End of lease cleaners can make packing much easier on you! This service offers multiple advantages: It saves time because professionals do all the cleaning themselves; they save energy thanks to their efficient strategy; and, finally, they take away the physical strain from scrubbing floors or dusting furniture by hand.
If these reasons still don’t convince you about why hiring an experienced cleaner makes sense for your situation, consider this last one: There could be more things to do than you think!