You can be a franchise owner or own a standalone restaurant, or you could be planning to impart a comfortable and intimate dining experience to your patrons. An efficient seating layout/plan helps you maintain the ambience of your diner.
You want to be able to make sure that each guest walking through the door leaves satisfied and with a smile on their face. There are a lot of factors that come into play when we talk about customer satisfaction in a restaurant.
This article talks about the comfort requirement in a typical restaurant. And, how and why Half circle Booths are a great choice to do that.
Restaurant booths provide guests with a great sense of comfort, luxury and pleasure. It makes them the perfect candidate for the job if you are looking to provide guests with an overall intimate dining experience.
Restaurant booths are efficient in maintaining the movement in a busy restaurant. Furthermore, they add a touch of elegance to the décor of your restaurant, bar or lounge.
Comfortable dining booths provide the guests with more cosiness and more room than chairs, and some guests have special requirements for booths for which they are even willing to wait or go elsewhere.
Being a business owner, it would be a sore sight for your eyes if you have to see patrons walk away from your doors.
Why half-circle booths?
1. Well, half-circle booths are efficient in maintaining traffic on the floor, servers otherwise have to move around a table.
2. The aesthetics of a booth setup are more intimate, giving your guests a sense of privacy and luxury at the same time.
3. Designs and customizability options leave you in charge of the feel factor you want your guests to experience.
4. Half circle booths go hand in hand with large tables allowing for more people to enjoy an intimate setup.
5. You will be able to cater to the maximum number of people while maintaining efficiency as servers would be able to assist from one side of the table rather than having to go around all the four sides thus saving time.
6. Half circle booths fit well in hidden or left out corners, maximizing space and creating a solution for hosting a large group.
7. If there’s a need to add more seats or room, you can add any free-standing chairs or table, thus solving the market.
8. The curved setup makes the most efficient use of space, offering more seating area and wasting none.
9. Half circle booths give you the desired plush look.
10. They can seat 4 to 6 people easily and comfortably, depending on the dimensions.It is a requirement for successful dining establishments to satisfy their guests. Today more and more guests prefer booths because of the privacy, comfort and intimacy that is offered. It becomes a requirement to have a booth set up in your establishment.