What Is A Bobcat?
Bobcats are heavy duty equipment used for demolition and excavating surfaces before and during construction. They allow the attachment of excavators or skid steers, as they all perform the same function in site construction.
What Is A Bobcat Used For?
The Bobcat is a multi-functional tool carrier, as it allows for mounting other equipment like skid steers, track loaders and compact excavators which are very efficient tools for demolition and excavation on construction sites, in landscaping, agriculture, mining, and so on. They are also tough equipment for rough terrains.
Bobcat Rental Store Near You
You can rent a Bobcat from home improvement stores in the United States and Canada, preferably you can visit Home Depot or Lowes stores to select your choice of Bobcat equipment from their well-stocked inventory.
How Much Does A bobcat Cost?
Bobcats are usually very expensive. The cost of a Bobcat goes for between $20,000-$65000, depending on size, specs, and features.
Should You Buy Or Rent A Bobcat?
Renting or buying a Bobcat depends on the nature of the construction project, and the frequency of its use.
If you require a Bobcat to perform a one-time work on your lawn or farm, the need of a Bobcat is occasional/minimal. Therefore, it is best to rent a Bobcat to quickly assist with works around your lawn or farm.
However, if the need for a Bobcat is for a commercial large-scale construction project spanning months or years, an outright purchase of a Bobcat will save you the expense of continuous rent.
Bobcat Rental At Home Depot Rental Stores Near You
Home Depot offers tool rental for Bobcats. Its inventory contains high quality Bobcats (skid steer and compact track loader) that are suitable for both small and large projects.
You can order for a Bobcat rental today to help you own your project, giving you the best result on the job.
How Much Is Bobcat Rental At Home Depot?
Rental on Bobcats at Home Depot is charged on hourly, daily, weekly, and on monthly basis. They are represented in the format below:
- Hourly (4hrs): $244
- Daily: $349
- Weekly: $1047
- Monthly: $2618
Note: The above prices may vary among Home Depot store locations worldwide.
How To Rent A Bobcat From Home Depot
To rent a Bobcat from Home Depot, you must first follow through these simple procedures. They include:
- Login to the Home Depot official site.
- To order your rental from a Home Depot store near you, make use of the store directory to ascertain for the availability of your prefered Bobcat rental in a store closest to you.
- Read through the rental policy for Bobcats available on the site to ascertain the terms and conditions.
- Get accurate information on the price of the Bobcat from your prefered store, and documents needed to be submitted for your rental, and delivery method.
- Proceed to make payment using a valid credit card if satisfied with the terms.
Bobcat Rental At Lowes Tools Rental Near You
Lowes also offer tool rental for Bobcats. You can visit Lowes official site to get more information on its Bobcat rental. Lowes store contains high quality and top branded Bobcats needed to give that perfect touch to your project.
How Much Is Bobcat Rental At Lowes?
The cost of renting a Bobcat from Lowes is charged on hourly, daily, weekly and monthly basis, depending on how long you need the Bobcat which must be within this time frame. They include:
- Hourly: $300
- Daily: $450
- Weekly: $1120
- Monthly: $2700
Note: The prices represented above may likely vary among Lowes store locations worldwide, which is why it is important to first ascertain the accurate price in your prefered store near you.
How To Rent A Bobcat From Lowes
The following procedures will assist you in renting a Bobcat of your choice from Lowes. They include:
- Visit the official website of Lowes to get accurate information of its Bobcat inventory.
- Select a store closest to you using the store directory feature, and type in the keyword Bobcat, to access its inventory on Bobcats.
- Check for the price and availability of the Bobcat in the store closest to you.
- Read through the rental policy to get information on the terms and conditions surrounding a Bobcat rental, documents to be submitted for the Bobcat, and delivery methods open to you.
- Proceed to make payment for your prefered Bobcat, using a valid credit card and ID.
Bobcat Rental Cost Between Lowes And Home Depot
Comparing their above prices, the cost of Bobcat rental at Home Depot is cheaper than renting a Bobcat from Lowes.