What Is A Concrete Saw?
Concrete saws are power tools used for cutting through blocks of concrete, bricks, asphalt, and other solid materials into smaller shapes and sizes. They are also known as consaws or road saws, and mostly used in road construction for cutting through slabs and asphalt.
What Are Concrete Saws Used For?
The concrete saw is designed with diamond blades at the base which is utilized to efficiently cut through blocks of concrete and asphalt. They exist in both hand-held and walk-behind designs.
Concrete Saw Rental Stores Near You
You can rent a concrete saw from home improvements stores across the United States and Canada. Preferably, visit Home Depot and Lowes rental centers to rent your concrete saw today.
How Much Does A Brand New Concrete Saw Cost?
The cost of a new concrete saw ranges between $650-$2500. Concrete saws exist in hand-held and walk-behind designs. The hand-held concrete saws are best suitable for small projects like brick cutting and cutting concrete into smaller sizes, however, for heavy duty applications like asphalt or slab cutting, walk-behind concrete saws does the job perfectly.
Should You Rent Or Buy A Concrete Saw?
Buying or renting a concrete saw depends on the nature of the project for its use. If you require a concrete saw for a one-time mansory project that involves cutting blocks of concrete or bricks into smaller shapes and sizes, the need of the concrete saw is minimal. Thus, renting a concrete saw would be cost beneficial to the professional.
On the other hand, if the need for the concrete saw is for large scale and commercial road construction projects over a long period, purchasing a walk-behind concrete saw will save the contractor the expense and stress of continuous rental of the concrete saw.
Concrete Saw Rental At Home Depot
Home Depot offers tool rental for concrete saws. Rent PRO Gas Concrete Saw 14″, Electric Concrete Saw 14″, Walk Behind Concrete Saw 14″, among other reliable and high quality concrete saws at Home Depot.
Concrete Saw Rental Price At Home Depot
The cost of renting a concrete saw at Home Depot is calculated on an hourly, daily, weekly, and monthly basis. However, Home Depot tool rental center requires a $100 initial deposit for concrete saw. The prices are represented in the format below:
- Hourly: $62
- Daily: $89
- Weekly: $356
- Monthly: $1,068
Note: The rental cost of a concrete saw represented above may likely vary among Home Depot Tool Rental Centers worldwide.
How To Rent A Concrete Saw From Home Depot
Renting a concrete saw from Home Depot is easy and simple. The following steps should effectively guide you to rent your concrete saw. They include:
- Login to Home Depot’s official website for information on its Tool Rental Program and Rental Centers.
- Select a rental location closest to you using the store directory feature displayed on the website.
- Check for the rental cost and availability of the concrete saw in the selected rental center near you.
- Read through the rental policy, documents to be submitted, and choose a delivery method for the concrete saw.
- Proceed to make payment for the concrete saw using a valid ID and credit card.
Concrete Saw Rental At Lowes
Lowes offers tool rental for concrete saws. Rent Evolution 12-in Corded Portable Concrete Saw for easily cutting through concrete, stone, brick, and paving, even reinforced concrete, among other concrete saws.
Concrete Saw Rental Price At Lowes
The rental cost of a concrete saw at Lowes is calculated on an hourly, daily, weekly, and monthly basis. They are represented in the format below:
- Hourly: $56
- Daily: $84
- Weekly: $349
- Monthly: $1,120
Note: The above rental cost charged on concrete saws at Lowes may vary among its Tool Rental Centers worldwide.
How To Rent A Concrete Saw From Lowes
The procedures for renting a concrete saw at Lowes is pretty simple, you just have to properly follow through them. They include:
- Visit the official website of Lowes for information on its Tool Rental Program and Tool Rental Locations.
- Select a rental location using the store directory feature displayed on the website.
- Check for the rental cost and availability of the concrete saw in the selected rental location.
- Look up the rental policy, documents to be submitted for the concrete saw, and choose your preferred delivery medium.
- Proceed to make payment if satisfied with the terms and conditions surrounding the concrete saw rental using a valid credit card.
Concrete Saw Rental Price At Stores Near You
The rental cost of concrete saws at both hardware stores are similar and competitive. Home Depot charges $68-$1,068 rental cost on concrete saws, while Lowes charges $56-$1,120 on the same drain snake. Here, the better store to rent a concrete saw from at a more affordable price is Home Depot.