Trying to drill a hole into a concrete with a hammer and a nail used to be an old practice, but if experience has taught us anything, we most often ended up with a cracked concrete. This is why you need a hammer drill.
Hammer Drill Rental
Hammer drills are power tools used mainly in masonry for drilling holes into hard surfaces like concrete, bricks, and other similar materials.
Is A Hammer Drill Really Necessary?
The hammer drill is an efficient tool when it comes to drilling holes through hard surfaces. Regular drills may be exhaustive and time wasting when used to drill through hard surfaces, hammer drill on the other hand, gets the job done efficiently under a matter of minutes.
Hammer Drill Rental Stores Near You
You can rent a hammer drill at most hardware/home improvement stores. Preferably, you can walk into Home Depot or Lowes selected rental stores across the United States and Canada.
Types And Cost Of A Hammer Drill
Hammer drills vary in sizes, type and model which accounts for its cost. However, the average cost of a new hammer drill ranges between $300-$400.
Rent Vs Buy A Hammer Drill
Renting or buying a hammer drill, depends on the nature of the project and frequency of its use.
If you need a hammer drill to bore holes for fixing lights or doorposts in your home, the need for a hammer drill in this case is for just the purpose of fixing lightings, meaning it would not be used again. i.e. its use is minimal. Renting the hammer drill makes sense and is cost beneficial, it will also save your additional cost to be spent on storage and maintenance of the tool.
On the other hand, if the need for the hammer drill is for large scale commercial road construction or masonry projects, it means that the hammer drill will be needed for a much longer period. Buying the hammer drill in this case makes sense, is cost beneficial, and it will also save you the stress of continuous rental of the tool.
Hammer Drill Rental At Home Depot
Home Depot offers tool rental for hammer drills. Rent your Roto Hammer 1″-ideal for concrete fasteners, anchor holes, tapcon installation and overhead drilling, Hammer Drill 1/2″, and other quality well-branded hammer drills at Home Depot.
Home Depot Hammer Drill Rental Cost
The rental cost for hammer drills at selected Home Depot rental stores in the United States and Canada, is calculated on a 4-hour, 24-hour, weekly, and monthly basis. It is represented as follows:
- Hourly (4hrs): $29
- Daily: $42
- Weekly: $168
- Monthly: $504
Note: The above rental cost may likely vary across the selected Home Depot rental stores in the United States and Canada.
Home Depot Hammer Drill Rental Tips
Renting a hammer drill from Home Depot is pretty simple. The following procedures should properly guide you on renting your hammer drill at Home Depot. They include:
- Visit the official website of Home Depot for information on its tool rental program and available tool rental centers.
- Select a Home Depot tool rental store near you, using the store directory feature displayed on the website.
- Check for the rental cost and availability of the hammer drill in your selected Home Depot store.
- Read through the rental policy, documents to be submitted, and the delivery method suitable for the hammer drill.
- Proceed to make payment for the hammer drill, using a valid ID and credit card.
Hammer Drill Rental At Lowes
Lowes offers tool rental for hammer drills. Find reliable and quality hammer drills from Corded Hammer Drills, Cordless Hammer Drills and a variety of other well-branded hammer drills with affordable prices at Lowes.
Lowes Hammer Drill Rental Cost
The rental cost of a hammer drill at selected Lowes rental stores across the United States and Canada is charged on hourly, daily, weekly and on monthly basis. It is represented as follows:
- Hourly: $22
- Daily: $45
- Weekly: $170
- Monthly: $502
Note: The rental cost for hammer drills represented above may likely vary across the selected Lowes rental locations in the United States and Canada.
Lowes Hammer Drill Rental Cost
Renting a hammer drill from Lowes is easy, you only need to follow through these simple procedures, which is as follows:
- Login to the official website of Lowes to get information on its tool rental program and available rental centers for hammer drills.
- Select your local Lowes store using the find a store directory feature display on the website.
- Check for the rental cost and availability of the hammer drill in your selected local rental store.
- Read through the rental policy, documents to be submitted, and choose a delivery method for the hammer drill.
- Proceed to make payment if satisfied with the terms and conditions of the hammer drill rental, using a valid credit card.
Cheap Hammer Drill Rental Stores Near You
Comparing the rental cost for scissor lifts between Home Depot and Lowes stores would leave us with similar prices only with slight differences in their rental pricing. Home Depot charges $29-$504 for scissors lift rental while at Lowes is between $22-$502.
As such, scissor lift rental at Lowes is slightly affordable as compared to Home Depot.