What Is A Nail Gun?
Nail guns are tools that are used to drive nails into wood and other wooden material. They are used for safely shooting nails into the woods using a compressed air mechanism.
How Efficient Is A Nail Gun?
The nail gun is an efficient tool for driving nails into woods and other similar materials in quick time, especially when handling a large project. The conventional hammer, an alternative tool to the nail gun, are easy-to-use tools for coupling a piece of furniture and other basic carpentry work.
However, for tougher projects like framing a wall or building a fence, using the hammer tool may prove less effective and exhausting. The nail gun in this situation, takes care of all these with minimal effort in quick time.
Nail Gun Rental Near You
You can rent a nail gun from home improvement stores across the United States and Canada. Preferably, you can visit a Home Depot or Lowes store to rent a reliable nail gun.
How Much Does A Nail Gun Cost?
Nail guns are relatively affordable tools. The cost of a nail gun ranges between $20-$200 depending on the make, design, and the capacity.
Should You Rent Or Buy A Nail Gun?
Renting or buying a nail gun depends on the nature of the project. If the nail gun is required for a one-time installation of a piece of furniture or tightening loose furniture around the home, the need of the nail gun is minimal. Thus, renting a nail gun in this situation is cost-beneficial.
If you require a nail gun for commercial and large-scale projects such as fence installations and wall framings, your best option would be to buy a nail gun, thus, saving you the cost on continuous rental of the nail gun.
Nail Gun Rental At Home Depot
Home Depot offers tool rental for nail guns. Contained in its inventory are high quality reliable cordless finish nailers, cordless framing nailers, air coil roofing nailers among others.
Home Depot Nail Gun Rental Cost
The cost of rental for a nail gun at Home Depot is calculated on an hourly, daily, weekly, and monthly basis. It is represented in the format below:
- Hourly (4hrs): $20
- Daily: $29
- Weekly: $116
- Monthly: $348
Note: The prices represented above may likely vary among Home Depot store locations worldwide. You can check for the price of the nail gun in your local Home Depot store.
How To Rent A Nail Gun From Home Depot
The following procedures should guide you on how to rent a nail gun from Home Depot. They include:
- Visit the official website of Home Depot for information on its rental program and rental centers.
- Select your local rental store location using the store directory feature on the website.
- Check for the rental cost and availability of the nail gun in your selected Home Depot store.
- Thoroughly read through the rental policy, documents to be submitted, and your prefered delivery method for the nail gun.
- Proceed to make payment for the nail gun using a valid ID and credit card.
Nail Gun Rental At Lowes
Lowes also offers tool rental for nail cutters. Its inventory contains high quality and top branded nail guns for roof finishings, framings and fence installation. Lowes provides you with the right nail gun to help you own your project.
Lowes Nail Gun Rental Cost
The rental cost for nail guns at Lowes are also calculated on an hourly, daily, weekly, and monthly basis. They are represented in the format below:
- Hourly: $16
- Daily: $28
- Weekly: $120
- Monthly: $350
Note: The above prices may likely vary among Lowes rental store locations worldwide.
Important Tips To Help You Rent A Nail Gun From Lowes
Renting a nail gun from Lowes is simple. The following steps should assist you in renting a nail gun from Lowes. They include:
- Login to the official website of Lowes for information on its tool rental program and tool rental centers.
- Select a Lowes rental store closest to you using the store directory feature displayed on the website.
- Check for the rental cost and availability of the nail gun in the selected store location.
- Read through the rental policy, documents to be submitted, and choose your preferred delivery method for your nail gun.
- Proceed to make payment for the nail gun using a valid credit card, if satisfied with the terms and conditions surrounding its rent.
Should You Rent A Nail Gun From Lowes Or Home Depot?
Comparing the rental cost of a nail gun among Home Depot and Lowes, we would agree that Home Depot charges cheaper rent for nail guns at $20-$348, than Lowes which stands at $16-$350.