What Is A Pallet Jack?
Pallet jack also known as pallet trucks or pallet pumps are wheeled trolleys designed to lift and move pallets from one point to another. They are basic forms of forklifts which aids in the movement of pallets in large warehouses, and on construction sites.
Are Pallet Jacks Easy To Use?
The pallet jack is an easy-to-use alternative to forklifts, designed with a hydraulic mechanism that enables it to efficiently lift, and move heavy-sized pallets around the warehouse or construction site with ease.
Pallet Jack Rental Near You
You can rent a pallet jack from home improvement stores across the United States and in Canada. Home Depot and Lowes are recommended hardware stores you can get reliable pallet jacks from.
How Much Does A New Pallet Jack Cost?
A pallet jack exists in different designs and sizes which influence its price. However, an average pallet jack costs between $250-$1500.
Should You Rent Or Buy A Pallet Jack?
Renting or buying a pallet jack depends on the nature of the project you are handling, and the frequency of use of the pallet jack. If you require the pallet jack for a private, one-time or less frequent lifting of pallets, the use of the pallet jack is minimal. Thus, the best option open to you in this case, is to rent a pallet jack for a quick use, and save yourself additional costs of maintenance and storage of the pallet jack.
On the other hand, if the pallet jack is needed in handy to lift full-sized pallets around a commercial warehouse or store, the need of the pallet jack is continuous- over a lengthy period of time. Thus, it is cost beneficial to go for an outright purchase of a pallet jack, over having to always pay for a pallet truck rental which if cumulatively calculated is more expensive than buying a pallet jack.
Pallet Jack Rental At Home Depot
Home Depot offers tool rental for pallet jacks. You can rent a pallet jack 6000LB, and any other assorted varieties of heavy-duty pallet jacks produced under high quality standards and by the best of manufacturers.
Pallet Jack Rental Price At Home Depot
The cost of renting a pallet jack from Home Depot is calculated mainly on an hourly, daily, weekly and monthly. They are represented in the format below:
- Hourly (4hrs): $28
- Daily: $40
- Weekly: $160
- Monthly: $480
Note: The prices represented above may likely vary among Home Depot stores in the United States, Canada, and other store locations worldwide. Therefore, it is important to confirm the rental cost of a pallet jack with respect to the time frame in your local Home Depot store.
How To Rent A Pallet Jack From Home Depot
Renting a pallet jack from Home Depot is quite easy. You only have to follow through these simple procedures. They include:
- Login to Home Depot official site to get information on its tool rental program.
- Select a rental location closest to you, using the store directory feature provided on its website.
- Check for the pallet jack rental price and availability in the selected store.
- Read through the pallet jack’s rental policy, ascertain the document to be submitted for the pallet jack rental, and choose a delivery method suitable to you.
- Proceed to make payment for your preferred pallet jack using a valid credit card.
Pallet Jack Rental At Lowes
Lowes also offers rental for pallet jacks. Its inventory contains high quality pallet jacks for both lightweight and heavy-duty jobs. You can look up its well-stocked pallet jack inventory, to get the right pallet jack that will give you the best result in your project.
Pallet Jack Rental Cost At Lowes
The cost of renting a pallet jack at Lowes is charged on an hourly, daily, weekly and monthly basis. Depending on the length of use within these time frames, Lowes offers affordable prices on its pallet jack rental. Their prices are therefore represented in the format below:
- Hourly: $25
- Daily: $42
- Weekly: $168
- Monthly: $474
Note: The above prices may likely vary among Lowes store locations worldwide.
How To Rent A Pallet Jack From Lowes Online
To rent a pallet jack from Lowes, the following procedures will come in handy. They include:
- Visit the official site of Lowes for information on its tool rental program.
- Using the store directory option on the site, select a rental location nearest to you.
- Check for the price and availability of the pallet jack in your selected rental location.
- Thoroughly read through the rental policy, get information on the documents to be submitted for the pallet jack, and choose a delivery method.
- If satisfied with the above terms, proceed to make payment for your preferred pallet jack via a valid credit card.
Pallet Jack Rental Price Between Stores Near You
Comparing the cost of rent for pallet jacks charged by Home Depot and Lowes, we would agree that both charge competitive prices and are almost the same. However, at Home Depot a pallet jack rents for between $28-$480, while at Lowes it costs between $25-$474, thus making Lowes the preferred option in terms of rental cost.