The satisfaction of having a perfect lawn cannot be overemphasised. While a portable lawn mower can be an ideal choice for people with a smaller lawn area, those who have massive land sizes often have to required the need for a larger riding lawn mower.
Riding Lawn Mower Rental Tips
Riding lawn mowers are large lawn maintenance equipment that are used for plowing and cultivating the lawn. They are best used for mowing large areas of lawn at great speed.
What Is A Riding Lawn Mower?
The riding lawn mower, unlike the push mower, features a large engine mostly with resemblance to small tractors. It is an efficient tool for heavy duty mowing on rough terrains, and cuts down work time in half.
You can rent a riding lawn mower from most garden centers and selected home improvement stores such as Lowes or Home Depot across the United States and Canada.
How Much Does a Ride-On Lawn Mower Cost?
The riding lawn mower is priced between $2,500-$5,000. Riding lawn mowers are heavy duty equipment, as such are expensive to purchase. An alternative to riding lawn mowers are small push mowers, however, they may not give you your desired result over large-area lawn mowing.
Should You Rent Or Buy A Ride On lawn Mower?
Renting or buying a riding lawn mower depends on the nature of the project. Riding lawn mowers as earlier mentioned, are on the expensive side, thus, whether you want to rent or buy a riding lawn mower depends on the nature of the project.
If you require the riding lawn mower only for a one-time or seldom mowing of your large-area lawn, renting a lawn mower is cost beneficial owing to the fact that its need would be minimal.
However, if you need a riding lawn mower for large scale commercial lawn mowing, say over a golf course, buying the riding lawn mower would be your best bet. You should also be prepared to spend additional costs on maintenance and storage.
Riding Lawn Mower Rental At Home Depot
Home Depot offers tool rental for riding lawn mowers. Rent reliable and high quality lawn tractors, riding mowers and other basic lawn care tools at your local Home Depot rental store.
Home Depot Riding Lawn Mower Cost
The Home Depot Rental offers 4-hour, 24-hour, weekly and monthly riding lawn mowers rentals in select Home Depot locations across the U.S. and Canada. It is represented as follows:
- Hourly (4hrs): $27
- Daily: $38
- Weekly: $152
- Monthly: $456
Note: The rental cost for riding lawn mowers represented above, may likely vary across the selected Home Depot tool rental stores in the United States and Canada.
How To Rent A Ride On Lawn Mower | Home Depot
Renting a riding lawn mower at Home Depot is easy. The following steps should effectively guide you in renting a riding lawn mower from Home Depot. They include:
- Login to the official website of Home Depot to get information on its tool rental program and available tool rental centers for riding lawn mowers.
- Select a Home Depot tool rental store near you, using the store directory feature displayed on the website.
- Check for the rental cost, working hours, and the availability of the riding lawn mowers in your selected Home Depot rental store.
- Read through the rental policy, documents to be submitted, and the delivery method suitable for the riding lawn mower.
- Proceed to make payment for the riding lawn mower, using a valid ID and credit card.
Ride On Lawn Mower Rental At Lowes
Lowes offers tool rental for riding lawn mowers. Rent a wide range of quality and reliable gas lawn mower at Lowes Tool Rental store. Visit us to hire rental riding lawn mowers & other garden equipment at low prices!
Lowes Ride On Lawn Mower Rental Cost
The rental cost for riding lawn mowers at selected Lowes tool rental stores across the United States and Canada is calculated on an hourly, daily, weekly, and monthly basis. It is represented as follows:
- Hourly: $25
- Daily: $41
- Weekly: $150
- Monthly: $458
Note: The above rental costs for riding lawn mowers represented above may likely vary across the selected Home Depot tool rental stores in the United States and Canada.
How To Rent A Ride On Lawn Mower From Lowes
Renting a riding lawn mowers at Lowes is pretty simple, you only need to follow through these procedures, they include:
- Login to the official website of Lowes to get information on its tool rental program and available rental centers for riding lawn mowers.
- Select your local Lowes store using the find a store directory feature display on the website.
- Check for the rental cost, working hours, and availability of the riding lawn mower in your selected local rental store.
- Read through the rental policy, documents to be submitted, and choose a delivery method for the riding lawn mower.
- Proceed to make payment if satisfied with the terms and conditions of the riding lawn mower rental, using a valid credit card.
Cheap Ride On Lawn Mower Rental Stores Near You
Home Depot charges $27-$456 for riding lawn mower rentals, while Lowes charges $25-$458 for the same duration of hourly, daily, weekly and monthly riding lawn mower rental.
Therefore, in comparison to both rental costs, Home Depot charges lesser rental costs for riding lawn mower than its counterpart Lowes.