Everyone wants to have a quiet time sometimes, even extroverts do! However, it can be a pain sometimes when you cannot find a spot in your own room to crawl into.
For those who live in a very small home (or probably a single room), you may not be graced with the comfort of a demarcating wall to help you create a private space away from the completely accessible room, but don’t forget, there’s always a way out.
The best solution to help you regain your privacy will be to get a room divider, and the good part? It can come in various styles.
why not let your creativity unfold and make a DIY version? Regarding the ideas take a look below and find your inspiration:
1. Create a Fairy Tale Room Divider with Fairy Light Covered Branches Fixed in Folding Wood Frames
Image via: ok50
2. Macrame is an In Thing So Why Not Fix a Macrame Screen in a Wood Frame?
Image via: michelle provencal
3. Go Thrifty and Recycle Some Old Doors into a Fold-able Screen on Wheels
Image via: in my own style
4. Build a Screen with Pipe and Wood
Image via: kootut murut
5. Simply Sew Curtains and Hang Them to Divide A Room in the Wink of an Eye
Image via: homedit