Scissor Lift Rental
Scissor lifts are aerial tools that are used for lifting workers and their equipment up elevated and inaccessible areas. They are used in construction to help provide people access to heights that the human hand or height cannot ordinarily get to.
Why You May Need A Scissor Lift
The scissor lift unlike traditional ladders or scaffoldings is an effective tool for elevating workers and heavy equipment up inaccessible heights to enable them carry out their job safely and efficiently in any terrain.
It is designed and mounted on a four-wheel motorized vehicle, and metal supports which when elongated looks like a pair of scissors.
Scissor Lift Rental Near You
You can rent a scissor lift from most construction/hardware stores across the United States and Canada. For reliable and quality rental, you can take advantage of Home Depot or Lowes stores tool rental program.
How Much Does A Scissor Lift Cost?
The cost of a scissor lift depends on the type of lift, engine type, weight capacity, and maximum reach of the lift. Scissor lifts generally cost between $10,000-$15,000, with larger models costing as high as $50,000.
Should You Rent Or Buy A Scissor Lift?
Renting or buying a scissor lift depends on the nature of the project. If for a one-time construction job which cannot be executed using a ladder or scaffold, it will be best to rent the scissor lift as its need is minimal. Renting the scissor lift will also save you extra cost on storage and maintenance.
However, if the scissor lift is needed for large scale commercial construction projects that take up a long period of time, buying the scissor lift in this case is cost beneficial as it will be needed by the contractor over a long period. Buying the scissor lift in this case when compared to renting it, will save you the accumulated cost of renting the scissor lift over the period of use.
Scissor Lift Rental At Home Depot
Home Depot offers tool rental for scissor lifts. You can rent highly quality and reliable scissor and boom lift rentals from well-known brands including JLG and Genie, which are the right tools to own your project.
Home Depot Scissor Lift Rental Cost
The Home Depot Rental offers 4-hour, 24-hour, weekly and monthly scissor and boom lift rentals in select Home Depot locations across the United States and Canada. These cost are represented below:
- Hourly (4hrs): $50
- Daily: $71
- Weekly: $284
- Monthly: $852
Note: The rental cost of scissor lifts represented above, may likely vary across selected Home Depot rental locations worldwide.
How To Rent A Scissor Lift From Home Depot
Renting a scissor lift at Home Depot is pretty easy, you only need to properly follow through these procedures. They include:
- Login to Home Depot’s official website for information on its tool rental program and selected rental store centers.
- Select a rental store location closest to you using the store directory feature displayed on the website.
- Check for the rental cost and availability of the scissor lift in your selected rental store location.
- Read through the scissor lift’s rental policy, documents to be submitted, and choose a delivery method suitable to you.
- Proceed to make payment for the scissor lift using a valid ID and credit card.
Scissor Lift Rental At Lowes
Lowes offers tool rental for scissor lifts. Its inventory contains reliable scissor lifts of different designs and sizes produced by the best manufacturers that gives you the best result on the job.
Lowes Scissor Lift Rental Cost
The Lowes Rental offers hourly, daily, weekly and monthly scissor lift rentals in select Lowes locations across the United States and Canada. They are represented in the format below:
- Hourly: $53
- Daily: $70
- Weekly: $285
- Monthly: $850
Note: The cost represented above on scissor lift rental may likely vary among the selected Lowes rental store locations worldwide.
How To Rent A Scissor Lift From Lowes
You can rent a scissor lift at Lowes as simple as possible. The following procedures should effectively guide you towards renting your scissor lift at Lowes. They include:
- Visit the official website on Lowes to get information on its tool rental program and selected rental store location.
- Select your local Lowes rental store using the store directory feature displayed on the website.
- Check for the rental cost and availability of the scissor lift from your selected local store.
- Look up the scissor lift’s rental policy, documents to be submitted, and choose a delivery method.
- Proceed to make payment for your scissor lift rental using a valid credit card.
Affordable Scissor Lift Rental Stores Near You
Comparing the rental cost for scissor lifts between Home Depot and Lowes stores would leave us with similar prices only with slight differences in their rental pricing. Home Depot charges $50-$852 for scissors lift rental while at Lowes is between $53-$850.
As such, scissor lift rental at Lowes is slightly affordable as compared to Home Depot.