Lowes Truck Rental | Truck Rental At Lowes
Lowes truck rental provides affordable cost on trick rental to help you transfer mulch or furniture from one point to another. You don’t always have to bug your friends every time you need a truck, take advantage of Lowes truck rental.
Is Renting A Truck At Lowes Affordable?
Lowes offers a truck rental service that is affordable, efficient and can conveniently haul your property at your beck and call.
Trucks You Can Rent From Lowes
The Chevy Silverado 1500s is an 8-ft bed and standard cab which can haul loads weighing up to 1 ton.
Can You Rent A Flatbed From Lowes?
The Chevy flatbed also possesses standard safety features and roadside assistance which does not only make it safe, but a reliable medium to haul properties from one point to another.
It is however important to note that Lowes truck rental is on a first-come, first-serve basis.
How Much Does It Cost To Rent A Truck From Lowes
Lowes truck rental pricing is also affordable. The rental price for the first 90 minutes of use is charged for $19, and then $5 for every 15 minutes after that, and $89 for an all day rental. Lowes also offers unlimited mileage with one flat rate for all its trucks.
How To Rent A Truck From Lowes
To rent a truck from Lowes is simple, you only need to follow through these procedures and provide the requirements needed for the truck rental. They include:
- Call your local Lowes store to ascertain if it offers truck rental services, as only certain Lowes stores offer truck rentals.
- Come along with your driver’s license, proof of insurance, and a valid credit card.
- After use, return the truck with a full tank of gas.
Note: Lowes truck rental is run on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Home Depot Truck Rental | Truck Rental At Home Depot
Home Depot truck rentals provide you a convenient and affordable way to move smarter. Whenever you need to haul a recent purchase across town, or pack your apartment or home to another location, Home Depot moving trucks and cargo vans provide you with that comfort.
Types Of Trucks Available For Rent At Home Depot
The Home Depot truck inventory contains Flatbed pickup trucks, Cargo vans, and Penske moving trucks that can assist you in moving to a new place up the block or enable you to take that piece of furniture home yourself.
Home Depot Moving Trucks Rental
Its Penske moving trucks suitable for bigger moves nationwide include:
- 12 ft. Moving Trucks
- 16 ft. Moving Trucks
- 22 ft. Moving Trucks
- 26 ft. Moving Trucks
How Much Does Home Depot Truck Rental Cost?
Home Depot truck rental pricing is pretty simple and affordable, it charges rental for its trucks per hourly basis. For the first 75 minutes of use, Home Depot charges between $19-$29 (depending on the vehicle), and then $5 for every additional 15 minutes you use the truck. Home Depot also offers unlimited mileage for all its moving trucks.
Documents Needed To Rent A Truck From Home Depot
Renting a truck at Home Depot is quite easy. However, for first timers, in order to rent a truck from Home Depot, here are 3 main things you need:
- A state-issued valid driver’s license.
- proof of current vehicle insurance for the person driving.
- a major brand credit/debit card for a small deposit.
If you possess the above listed requirements, then you are good to go in renting your preferred truck.
Uhaul Truck Rentals | Truck Rental At Uhaul
Uhaul offers low cost, largest selection of new equipment, everything you need to pack and secure your load, including Moving Help. Therefore, if you want to make your first or tenth move, you can bank on Uhaul’s truck rental.
Types Of Trucks Available For Rent At Uhaul
It has the largest selection of new trucks specifically designed for your upcoming household move.
You can rent an 8-ft Pickup truck, 9-ft Cargo Van, or 10-ft truck when tackling a small move. Depending on the size of your home and the amount of furniture you have, Uhaul provides the following truck sizes for medium to large moves:
- 10-ft Moving Trucks
- 15-ft Moving Trucks
- 17-ft Moving Trucks
- 20-ft Moving Trucks
- 26-ft Moving Trucks
Cost Of Renting A Truck From Uhaul
Uhaul truck rental is quite affordable. Truck rates starts at a flat rate of $19.95 with additional fees such as fuel costs, mileage, environmental fees and taxes, larger moving trucks cost $10 to $20 extra daily.
Unlike Lowes and Home Depot, Uhaul does not offer unlimited mileage as its mileage fee ranges from $0.59 to $0.99 per mile.
How To Rent A Truck From Uhaul
Here are tips/requirements you need on how to rent a truck from Uhaul. They include:
- A smartphone with an internet connection
- Your license and credit card
- A U-Haul account – Create an account at the time of your reservation.
How To Pick Up A Rented Truck From Uhaul
If you can provide the above requirements, then you are already a step closer to getting your truck. You just need to follow through the procedures listed below:
- Arrive at your pick up location. We recommend arriving at least 10 minutes early to ensure you can complete the process without cutting into your rental time.
- Sign into your U-Haul account by selecting the “Start” button in your confirmation email or by going to uhaul.com/Orders/.
- Once you’re logged in select “Pick Up My Truck” to start the Self-Pick-Up process. If the option is grayed out, don’t worry, that just means you arrived too early. Your truck will be ready an hour before your pick up time.
- Complete the online Live Verification Approval process.
- From here we’ll give you step-by-step instructions on your phone and walk you through the process.
Note: You have to be at the location in order to start.
Uhaul Vs Lowes Vs Home Depot Truck Rental
Comparing the truck rental costs between Lowes, Home Depot and Uhaul based on their prices listed above. In terms of rental cost and mileage, Home Depot and Lowes charges $19 for truck rental with unlimited mileage, while Uhaul charges $19.95 on truck rental plus additional mileage costs.
Therefore in terms of truck rental pricing Lowes and Home Depot offers affordable truck rental cost than Uhaul.