Engine Hoist Rental At Home Depot
Engine Hoists are vehicle repair tools used in the lifting and installation of vehicles engines. They are also used in lifting heavy objects that cannot be lifted or moved by humans.
The importance of Engine Hoists cannot be overemphasised as it is energy and time saving, which means that instead of gathering large numbers of persons to lift or move a heavy object, you can as well employ the use of an engine hoist to save you such stress and time.
It is also a safe medium for lifting heavy objects, thus, preventing factory hazards and the most efficient medium for lifting and installing engines in vehicles.
Types Of Engine Hoists
Engine Hoists exists in different types, they include those that are manually operated, semi-manually operated and the fully automated ones. Below are the various types of Engine Hoists:
- Hydraulic Engine Hoist: The hydraulic engine hoist is used for lifting engines and heavy objects. It functions using hydraulic cylinders which in turn uses a hydraulic liquid which aids its operation. Hydraulic engine hoists are manually operated in the sense that lifting an engine with it, depends on the pressure exerted on the hydraulic cylinder.
- Electric Engine Hoist: This type of hoist uses a fully automated hoisting system to lift and install engines and other heavy objects. It works with a remote control button which when pressed is able to lift or install an engine with little or no assistance from the repair worker.
- Chain Engine Hoist: The chain engine hoist also serves the purpose of engine lifting and installation. But in its case, the chain engine hoist is semi-manually operated, as it does not work using a remote control, but operated by manually pulling the hand chain in order to hoist the object.
How Much Does Home Depot Sell Engine Hoists?
A new Engine Hoist sells for between $70-$1500, depending on the type, size and the store location. Therefore, it is important to note that the price of an engine hoist varies from stores to stores.
How To Rent An Engine Hoist From Home Depot
Engine hoists are available at most Home-Depot stores worldwide. Its inventory for Engine Hoist contains contains a wide variety of high quality and the best manufactured engine hoists, which is just the perfect tool to get the job done.
Therefore, renting an engine hoist from Home-Depot is easy and stress-free. Just follow these steps:
- Visit the Home-Depot store official site to browse through its inventory for your prefered engine hoist.
- Check the availability of the tool and locate a store closest to you using the store directory option.
- Ascertain Home-Depot working hours.
- Look through your prefered tool rental policy to ascertain condition surrounding its rental, documents to be submitted, delivery methods and so on.
- Proceed to make payment for your prefered engine hoist using a valid credit card.
Note: Only persons above 18 are qualified to rent tools from Home-Depot.
Should You Buy Or Rent An Engine Hoist From Home Depot?
Renting or buying an Engine Hoist depends on the frequency of use of the tool. If the engine hoist is required for a one-time repair, in this case, renting an engine hoist is cheaper than buying it, thus, saving you the cost of storage and maintenance.
However, if the need for the engine hoist is for business/commercial repairs over a long period of time, buying the engine hoist in this case is cost-beneficial. Here, the cost of upkeep and storage is borne by the buyer.
Cost Of Renting An Engine Hoist From Home Depot
The cost of renting an engine hoist from Home Depot is shown below:
- Hourly: $44
- Daily: $57
- Weekly: $172
- Monthly: $490
Note: The above prices differs across Home Depot’s stores. Using the store directory option, you will be able to ascertain the exact rental price for engine hoists in the store location closest to you.
Home Depot Engine Hoist Rental Inventory
Home Depot rental, is home to high quality and best selling engine hoists which have been tested, trusted and proven to be the right tool to get the job done perfectly. Some of the model of Engine Hoists available at Home Depot include:
Big Red, Pro-Lift, Sunex, Stark, Omega
Model and their numbers:
- Big Red 2-Ton Foldable Engine Crane with Load Leveler
- Model # T32002X+TRF2750
- Pro-Lift 4000 lbs. Shop Engine Crane
- Model # T-3202
- Sunex 2-Ton Breakdown Engine Crane
- Model # 5218
- Stark 2-Ton Foldable Engine Crane Hoist Lifter
- Model # 50377-H
- Omega 2-Ton Engine Crane
- Model # 44020